Recruiting in Motion Vancouver is an authorized staffing partner and service provider to the Federal Government of Canada – Pacific Region. We supply a number of temporary staff for a variety of government Office Assistant/Administrative roles such as Filing, Mail Clerk, Clerical, Administrative Assistants, Word Processing, Data Entry, Desktop Publishing and Reception.
We are currently seeking Junior Office Assistants who have already obtained their Reliability Status security clearance in order to be added to our roster of available temp help staff. Alternatively, if you do not have a Reliability Security Clearance and are willing to obtain one, then we still want to hear from you. Recruiting in Motion can assist you with obtaining your security clearance documents. This is a great opportunity to gain experience within the Federal Government of Canada and be considered for additional ongoing Federal Government work.
Roles and Responsibilities
Roles and responsibilities vary from assignment to assignment while most are administrative in nature and are located in Vancouver and Burnaby.
- Approved Reliability Status security clearance with the Canadian Government, or a willingness to get the required clearance
- Must have lived in Canada for a minimum of 5 years, without leaving for more than 6 consecutive months
- Must be willing to complete a criminal record check, fingerprinting, and credit check
- At least 1 year previous experience in an office environment
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Friendly and personal demeanour
Visit website www.recruitinginmotion.com to apply Today